Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Asia Medical Pro!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Welch Allyn CP150 Electrocardiograph Machine with Spirometry
On-Site Training Included!
The features of the Welch Allyn CP150 with added spirometry! Combine the simplicity of a traditional box ECG machine with MEANS interpretation and speed using a unique, 7" touch-screen display and keyboard to improve accuracy. Take quick ECG readings with the touch of a button. And with a range of advanced connectivity features, help improve your practice workflow by sending, managing, and sharing patient data with systems inside or outside your facility.
|Instant-On Feature||12-Lead ECG Preview||ECG Print Preview|
|Powers the device up quickly, and eliminates the typical startup delay to take an ECG.||Large display provides three, six, or 12-lead ECG preview options.||Save time and reduce paper costs by verifying the ECG test quality prior to printout.|
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Minimize repeat ECGs with superior ease-of-use and accuracy.
- Lead quality tester checks for misplaced lead connections.
- On-screen prompts guide staff through a test, saving time and reducing training.
- Integrated touch-screen keyboard minimizes errors in entering patient information.
- Instant-on feature powers device up quickly, allowing immediate reports.
- Store up to 100 test results in system memory or transfer to USB memory stick.
- Battery operation enables easy machine transport.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity allows you to send, manage and share patient data, improving practice workflow.
- Optional mobile office cart for easy machine transport, or hospital cart with more increased durability and two fixed brakes.
- Performs FVC and pre/post bronchodilator testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis.
- Improve test quality and patient coaching with on-screen quality messages and variability checks.
- Performs spirometry tests typically required for health and safety purposes including ATS and NIOSH
- Integrated ambient sensors eliminate the need for the user to find and enter values for temperature, pressure and humidity.
CP 150 Electrocardiograph 100 Electrodes Patient Cable 1 Pack of Paper Dust Cover Power Cord Battery Manual
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 380.9 mm (15 in) x 358.1 mm (14.1 in) x 136.2 mm (5.4 in)
- Weight: 11.5 lb (with battery)
- Thermal Paper: Z-fold, 21 cm (8.25 in) x 28 cm (11 in) x 200 sheets
- Gain Settings:
- Auto ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV, AUTO
- Rhythm ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Lead Configurations: Standard, Cabrera
- ECG Storage: At least 100 ECG tests (in test directory)
- High-performance baseline: 0.5 Hz
- Muscle tremor: 35 Hz
- AC interference: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 3-year warranty on ECG Machine.
- 90-day warranty on patient cable and battery.
Question and Information? email@example.com