Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Asia Medical Pro!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Welch Allyn Atlas Vital Sign Monitor w/ECG, Nellcor SpO2 & NIBP (621 Series)
This product has been discontinued. For a comparative product, click here for the
Advanced surgical techniques, new anesthetics, the need to lower healthcare costs, theyre all pointing toward more outpatient surgeries and procedures in hospitals, surgical centers and physician offices. Thats why you need the Welch Allyn Atlas monitor, a vital signs monitor specifically designed to monitor patients during conscious sedation and IV anesthesia procedures for these markets.
Designed with input from physicians and nurse anesthetists, this conscious sedation monitor offers bright, clear,
across-the-room visibility with large LED readouts and crisp waveform displays, giving you at-a-glance convenience and more time to concentrate on your patient. The intuitive design means users can learn to operate the monitor in just minutes.
The Atlas monitor goes where your patient goes, effortlessly. Lightweight and portable, it can be set on a cart or countertop, wheeled on its own dedicated mobile stand, mounted on the wall or carried using the integrated side handle.
We offer the flexibility to configure the monitor that best fits your needs, and its upgradeable, should your needs change in the future.
Designed specifically for conscious sedation and IV anesthesia in a wide variety of healthcare sites.
Features and Benefits
- Hard-working, easy-to-use monitor with configuration options to meet your individual needs.
- All monitors include 3- or 5-lead ECG, Nellcori pulse oximetry (SpO2) and NIBP.
- Optional parameters include temperature, respiration, EtCO2 and integrated printer (622 or 623 series)
- Bright, crisp waveforms and multicolored LED displays for across-the-room visibility.
- Simple, straightforward menu operation.
3-Lead or 5-Lead Selectable ECG
- Heart Rate Range: 20-250 bpm.
- Heart Rate Accuracy: 3 bpm or 3%, whichever is greater.
- Bandwidth: 0.5-40 Hz (monitor mode) or 0.05-100 Hz (extended mode).
- Display Sweep Speeds: 25, 12.5 or 6.25 mm/sec.
- Systolic Measurement Range: 60-250 mmHg.
- Diastolic Measurement Range: 30-160 mmHg.
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets AAMI SP10-1992 Standard.
- Operating Modes: Manual (single determination) or Automatic Mode.
- Cycle Interval Choices: 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Pulse Oximetry (Nellcor Puritan Bennett)
- Measurement Range: 40-100%
- Accuracy: 2 digits (no motion), 3 digits (with motion) in the range of 0-100%
- Pulse Rate Range: 20-250 bpm.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: 3 digits (no motion), 5 digits (with motion)
- Range: 17-50 C (62.6-122 F)
- Accuracy: Meets ASTM Accuracy Standards.
- Probe Type: YSI Series 400 Compatible.
- Range: 5-100 breaths per minute.
- Accuracy: 3 breaths per minute.
- Measurement Technique: Sidestream.
- Measurement Range: 0-98 mmHg.
- ETCO2 Accuracy: 0-40 mmHg 3 mmHg; 41-98 mmHg 10% of reading.
- Breath Rate Measurement Range: 5-100 breaths per minute.
- Breath Rate Accuracy: 1 breath per minute or 5%, whichever is greater.
- Size: 35 cm x 23 cm x 25 cm (13.8 x 9.1 x 9.8)
- Weight: 4.3-5.5 kg (9.5-12.1 lbs) dependent on configuration.
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Printer: Thermal array, prints waveforms and numerical trends.
- Battery: Lead acid, rechargeable.
- 2-year warranty.
Question and Information? firstname.lastname@example.org